In an effort to ensure the safety of our team and clients, and to allow for the most efficient delivery of services while our operating capacity is drastically reduced we will be requiring clients to adhere to the following protocols in order to book and receive services. These protocols will remain in effect until we feel they are no longer necessary.
1. Our service providers are currently split into two teams and rotating work days, this is done so that we're able to keep the number of people occupying the space to a minimum.
2. One80 Salon is now open Monday through Saturday.
3. Clients that regularly receive color and a haircut on the same day, may need to split this up due to the stylist's new schedules.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
1. Clients and those coming in to purchase retail will be required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the salon. The mask for a client receiving a service with be need to have loops around the ears. Clients will be provided a clean and sanitized cape for their appointment.
2. Clients will not be allowed to wait for an appointment in the salon. We ask that you please arrive just before your appointment time. If we are running behind we will do our best to let you know early on. With this, please plan to come alone to your appointment.
3. Upon arriving into the salon we will require you to wash or sanitize hands immediately upon entry.
4. We ask that you please keep your personal items that you bring in with you to a minimum. In an effort to minimize the exchange of cash at our front desk, we also ask that you please come prepared with any gratuities, tip envelopes are available at the front desk as usual.
5. Clients will not be allowed to bring outside food and beverages into the salon, with the exception of your personal water bottle.
Many of the amenities that we love to provide our clients including magazines, candy, coffee, tea, wine and soda will unfortunately not be offered at this time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
1. All employees will wear a mask at all times during their shift.
2. Temperature checks are performed as you check in. We also check each staff's temperate as they arrive.
3. All stylists will wear a mask and fresh, clean gloves for each client. Additionally face shields will be worn when appropriate to provide additional protection. Stylists will wash their hands in between each appointment.
4. All aspects of the styling station will be disinfected with a hospital grade disinfectant between each client. Not limited to but including: Chair, contact surfaces, stylist tools.
5. All stations and stylists will remain 6 feet apart. Color bar surfaces will be sanitized in between clients.
6. All contact surfaces will be disinfected with a hospital grade disinfectant between each client contact. Not limited to but including: Front desk, payment machine, door handles, railings, and our bathroom.
7. All stylists will have their Barbicide COVID-19 certification on hand.
8. Prior to opening and upon closing, all contact surfaces in the salon will be sanitized with a hospital grade disinfectant. This is in addition to ongoing sanitization during the day.